Sign in to follow this  
Tunachaser

"God Gave Us Nails" - A January Spot and Stalk Coues Deer Story

Great buck. God is there for each and every one of us everyday. Congrats on a fine buck. Terry

• Like 2

I have only been on this site about 4 years. It was great. Good people sharing the passion of the outdoors, sharing information, pictures, stories and helping people. You weren't afraid to post a story or a picture. Now there are people waiting for the opportunity to be the alpha male, billy badass and just rude to be cool. I expect this behavior on Monster Muley but sad to see it now on here.

Nice story and buck. Thx for posting.

• Like 6

Nice buck man! Way to stick with it!

• Like 1

Tunachaser is a true outdoorsman and steward to the wilderness. I have been blessed to hunt with 3 generations of his family and I am a better person and hunter because of them. Jokes are funny, mockery not so much. If you spent a few minutes hunting or chasing tuna with him you would realize he is a class act. He is a phenomenal young man. Congrats on a hard earned buck and I look forward to this Nov.

• Like 2

1st off that is a beautiful buck! Huge congratulations. 2nd i commend you for in the end those that perservere will be the ones saved.

God is good and i have also been taught many faith lessons thru hunting but people not like minded will not understand and sometimes down the road i realize my translation of what God just taught me is sometimes different than what He was aiming for. :) i had quite the obedience training going on for few years and it all came together on a cow elk hunt in 6a in 2012 and i got quite a few funny looks when explaining what all took place. What is important is Christ working in your life and thru you!

I chased critters for few years when God made it clear to me i needed a break and needed to grow closer to Him.. In those years i wounded multiple animals and did not manage to bring 1 home i personally suffered great pain by way of hunting accidents and still kept trying to do it my way. In the end His lesson in obedience had a pay off with the tastieat cow elk ive ever had and the lesson i will never forget.

Guys a relationship with Jesus is not religion and i pray everyone who feels Bible thumped will some how see the light of Christ thru someone near them and seek the truth.

A wise man once told me..Mike there is 1 sin in the Bible and it is INDEPENDENCE. the sooner we learn we cannot do it alone the better!

God Bless! HOGHNTR

• Like 3

if a stick breaks under my boot and spooks a buck, was it god telling me I shouldn't harvest that buck?

Nope! Just God telling that buck to run like .... :)

• Like 4

That's probably the best story I've ever read!! Great job Shelton! Remember, if you've got haters or mockers then you're doing something right :) Highly commendable my friend.

Josh

• Like 4

Nice buck man, congrats!