Sign in to follow this  
218buck

YOUTH DEER HUNT

My daughter has a multiple unit deer hunt that starts next Friday we get to hunt 17b,19a,19b, and 20a going to do some scouting over the weekend cant wait for the hunt to start. Does anyone else have this same hunt

Anderson Mesa north of Bagdad has a lot of deer. There's a huge clearing south of that- it's relatively easy to get to. The clearing has a water hole- easily seen from Google Earth.

My daughter didn't get that deer tag (1st choice), but we'll be in there with her javelina tag! Good luck!

Fun hunt! My daughter killed her first deer there. good luck to those that have tags!

My daughter has a multiple unit deer hunt that starts next Friday we get to hunt 17b,19a,19b, and 20a going to do some scouting over the weekend cant wait for the hunt to start. Does anyone else have this same hunt

Scouted on Saturday saw 12 bucks some where shooters for sure can't wait for friday
  • Like 5

Awesome pics, and awesome that you had a successful scouting trip! Good on you for doing what you can to help your daughter have a great hunt! ;) Good luck to her on her hunt!!!

S.

:)

The mule deer foundation hosts a youth camp for that hunt. The camp will be in 17b at the intersection of the Tonto and Contreras roads. I helped out last year and we had all 6 kids tagged out by by Saturday morning. Actually one of the kids I helped out ended up being in Muley Crazy magazine. Ill post the pic