Sign in to follow this  
goinhuntn

Anyone having problems with putting in for spring draw

Anyone having issues with the website it won't except my app. Keeps saying error has occurred everytime I submit payment, but won't say what the error is.

I'm going to have to call tomorrow as I have tried 5 times with same error has occurred result. Hopefully my card doesn't get charged for 5 app fees.

I don't understand what is the issue I have never had any problems until they changed the website. You can't get any verification as to whether or

not it went thru & you can't print a receipt as to payment received like before.

I did mine this morning on google chrome. I got the same error message twice. Worked on Safari. But what sucked is my card shows three pending charges even from the ones that showed error. What the heck

Brent

• Like 1

Talked to someone from fish and game up in Phoenix. They are aware of the problem that centered around the error message and will be working to refund back our cards.

She said one person did tried seventeen times. Glad I stopped after two.

Brent

• Like 1

Does g and f use an inside IT service or a subcontractor/private provider,and has it been the same for the last few years? and if so why have they not been fired.

Well that's just great. I didn't do it 17x, but 4x on my debit card and 1x on my cc. LOL. Hope it won't be a PITA to get back the 4x mistake.

No issues, however I could not print my license.

Curious why you would buy a license for the draw now, unless you can date it to start for next yr.

My current license expired the day after I applied and I was planning on going bear hunting this weekend.

• Like 1