Sign in to follow this  
ThomC

G&F draw

Good job G&F I just did the draw and it worked perfect. And nobody is complaining. G&F gets kudos this time. :D

• Like 1

Just got my boy put in for the youth javelina hunt with the camp near Florence. Hope he draws. Where javelina are concerned I'm the worst hunter in the state and the camp would be great for both of us.

• Like 1

Just got my boy put in for the youth javelina hunt with the camp near Florence. Hope he draws. Where javelina are concerned I'm the worst hunter in the state and the camp would be great for both of us.

If you want that title you are go to have to come on to my home floor and take it from me. Last year I hung up my 10th straight unfilled pig tag. I think 2015 was the pinnacle of bad hunting, 6 days in the field without a single stanker spotted.

Oh, and just filled out my app for 2016. Here's to 0-12.

• Like 3

If you want that title you are go to have to come only home floor and take it from me. Last year I hung up my 10th straight unfilled pig tag. I think 2015 was the pinnacle of bad hunting, 6 days in the field without a single stanker spotted.

Hope I didn't put in your unit!!!!

10th straight unfilled pig tags. Congrats. That's 10 years of successful pig hunting. My old buddy Leroy has you beat though. He would go pig hunting with us and never even pull out his rifle. That was his way of success.

• Like 3

If you want that title you are go to have to come only home floor and take it from me. Last year I hung up my 10th straight unfilled pig tag. I think 2015 was the pinnacle of bad hunting, 6 days in the field without a single stanker spotted.

Hope I didn't put in your unit!!!!

It has nothing to do with the unit, I promise.

You are a dreamer! No way on Earth you are a worse javelina hunter

than me...not even close! Lol!

• Like 2

I got everything put in OK, but when I went to print out the license I bought for a person on my tag it wouldn't open the screen.

Now I call AZGFD to try and every time I call in and pick an option it hangs up on me.

I got everything put in OK, but when I went to print out the license I bought for a person on my tag it wouldn't open the screen.

Now I call AZGFD to try and every time I call in and pick an option it hangs up on me.

I was calling about something else this morning but when I tried the main office it did the same thing to me.

Go to the buy license page. go to print licenses and put in your info and print your new license. I had to go that way but it worked.

I tried that too already and it didn't work. I emailed AZGFD. I am sure it will take 3-5 days to return my email.

10th straight unfilled pig tags. Congrats. That's 10 years of successful pig hunting. My old buddy Leroy has you beat though. He would go pig hunting with us and never even pull out his rifle. That was his way of success.

My neighbor calls it camping with guns. ☺

I call it hiking with guns. I have done a fair amount of it unfortunately in my life. I hope to change that with more knowledge and better preparation.

I am 0/3 on pigs so far. 1 year doesn't really count though because I missed all but 1 day of the season due to sales meetings....right?