Sign in to follow this  
azdonw

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

North Dakota allows up to 15 tags on leftovers. I never got more than two....... Maybe he is my neibor......bob

Ya that's considered poaching ......

no poaching is killing an animal out of season or killing an animal and leaving it to waste. Or maybe killing and only taking part of the animal. Like it or not, they did the right thing by tagging the other bird. What would you have done? Call game and fish? Made a big scene out of it? Ya it sucks , they did the right thing weather you think so or not.
  • Like 2

Ya that's considered poaching ......

no poaching is killing an animal out of season or killing an animal and leaving it to waste. Or maybe killing and only taking part of the animal. Like it or not, they did the right thing by tagging the other bird. What would you have done? Call game and fish? Made a big scene out of it? Ya it sucks , they did the right thing weather you think so or not.

I hear ya believe me... but in this state it's called "BUDDY HUNTING" it is illegal and considered poaching.

• Like 1

No buddy its poaching, no matter what when you shoot an animal you don't have a tag for is poaching, period. If you shoot at one animal and shoot thru and kill another animal its poaching, even if its a mistake, still poaching. So if your saying if you take an animal in season without a tag and take it all home its not poaching, no only if you don't get caught. So if some dumb fricker shots 2 birds at once besides quail or doves, and you kill both with one shot its flat out poaching, even if your buddy is dumb enough to tag it now he's also a poacher. Read and no the laws before you go out to the woods. Don't tweak them to make yourself feel better. IT"S POACHING.................

No buddy its poaching, no matter what when you shoot an animal you don't have a tag for is poaching, period. If you shoot at one animal and shoot thru and kill another animal its poaching, even if its a mistake, still poaching. So if your saying if you take an animal in season without a tag and take it all home its not poaching, no only if you don't get caught. So if some dumb fricker shots 2 birds at once besides quail or doves, and you kill both with one shot its flat out poaching, even if your buddy is dumb enough to tag it now he's also a poacher. Read and no the laws before you go out to the woods. Don't tweak them to make yourself feel better. IT"S POACHING.................

yaawn...
  • Like 2

This one might get juicy

hope not, ignorance is no excuse but I really hope he just typed out the details wrong!! If not????

Lol! He obviously mis spoke. Im sure he landed under sniper fire too. There's no way someone would admit to poaching on the internet and then admit to a fraudulent cover up even ir it is just a dang turkey!! The picture is obviously of his and his buddys bird. He did not shoot both of them himself. I'm sure this is just an early April fools joke. Or maybe hes a polock and they do October fools!?! Anyhoo there is zero proof from this spoof that he is guilty of anything other than wearing a dumb hat!

This one might get juicy

hope not, ignorance is no excuse but I really hope he just typed out the details wrong!! If not????
Lol! He obviously mis spoke. Im sure he landed under sniper fire too. There's no way someone would admit to poaching on the internet and then admit to a fraudulent cover up even ir it is just a dang turkey!! The picture is obviously of his and his buddys bird. He did not shoot both of them himself. I'm sure this is just an early April fools joke. Or maybe hes a polock and they do October fools!?! Anyhoo there is zero proof from this spoof that he is guilty of anything other than wearing a dumb hat!
true, only speculation. I love polish sausage and the pol jokes but I'll let that die. Apparently humor gets threads deleted. Although, I imagine a pol joke thread would go 20 + pages before being closed, not enough to be offended. The side that screams loudest gets the pacifier and a pat on the poo poo.

Personnally I don't beleive in shooting hens. We don't have enough turkeys as is. And giving out the JR tags at will in the spring is making it worse.................BOB!

Personnally I don't beleive in shooting hens. We don't have enough turkeys as is. And giving out the JR tags at will in the spring is making it worse.................BOB!

Nor do I Bob. I also don't agree with cow elk tags.