Sign in to follow this  
218buck

2015 deer season may the games begin

Good luck to everyone that is going out hunting Friday leaving tomorrow taking a newbie out who has never hunted should be fun I like helping introduce hunting to whom ever choices to try look forward to seeing pictures when I return.

• Like 2

Man I love this time of year and opening day. Brings back some great memories I hope I never forget. Unfortunately, my hunt isn't until later in the year. I still may head up to my old stomping grounds in 17a this weekend. I do get to take my nephew on his first ever deer hunt next month. Lucky turd has a late 12a west tag. Good luck to everyone headed out this weekend.

• Like 1

Just finished packing everything. I'm planning on being on the road by 6am.

Good luck to every one!

I think those with early tags are going to have a great season with the cool weather. Good luck!

• Like 1

Man, sure wish I was hiking in the dark this morning instead of getting on the freeway headed to work.

• Like 5

Good luck to all the early season hunters. Leaving tonight and gonna be chasing coues and muleys for 10 days. got a big coues scouted and a tag in my pocket. life is good. looking forward to all the stories

• Like 2

Good luck to all heading out for the hunts starting tomorrow. Can't wait for my first muley hunt starting next Friday.

Got the truck and trailer loaded up. Will be heading out right after work today. Best of luck to everyone heading out this weekend. Be safe, shoot straight!

• Like 1

Loading the coolers and and truck to head up the hill, waiting on my buddy to meet me and head out. Got ten days to get it done in 3a/3c, hope to enjoy a relaxing hunt with my friends and harvest a good deer. Good luck to everyone with a tag this year...should be a good hunt

Games as a pretty accurate description. Why is it that somebody's gotta pull up and park 40 yards away from me bust out their tripods and start glassing? You think a vehicle on top of the hill might deter them And maybe go to the next hill