Presmyk

lazy slob hunters

So while out by Stoneman area off i17 I find this fresh coues had to be shot around Tuesday. But all they took was head the rounds back strap and tenderloins, didn't even bother skinning it up. And to top it off the dumped it 10 yards off the interstate in plain sight. Passed the pics on to g&f officer.

Don't even know how to comment on this. Stupid @$$:;0!32 ¥£%#!?+^ jerks. Deer deserve better than that. Took about 1/3 of the meat. Kinda disturbing. Lark.

Wonder if this/these lazy azz idiots realize they could have GIVEN the remainder of the carcass to someone. I'd have been happy to have it. Makes me wonder if this deer was taken under less than honorable circumstances.

• Like 1

There wasn't a gut pile there idk was weird

This is why people on the fence decide to hate hunters. They can see from the road it's obviously not road kill. Some douche bag dumps his kill right off the road and wastes game meat. Real winner, and thanks to contributing to the anti's.

I was upset at my butchering job this year because some of the meat got a little grass on it. i take a LOT of pride in my ability to break an animal down and get ALL the meat. Hauled every scrap of meat over 2 miles in a rainstorm and almost killed myself because that's how it should be! This stuff disgusts me. It looks like they did a nice clean job on the parts they did take too. Not a novice that just didn't know better. Why hunt? That is a very small buck it looks like, why shoot a "meat buck"0 if you're not even going to take the meat? I hate seeing these posts. They are starting to be a regular thing on here.

• Like 3

Pretty sure it was a buck good size body and neck for a coues. Another weird thing Is they cut off the front and back legs at knee. Even the front when they didn't skin it up at all

Please change the post title!!

You are ASSUMING that it was a hunter who did this.

Anti's do Google searches using your post title work and it gives them all they need.

Sad...

Wth...I don't even know what to say besides I agree they are NOT hunters and that disturbing....where i come from u pack it out ( usually the entire buck ), with or without help...and that was on the side of the road!? Just sad :/