Sign in to follow this  
IHunt2live

Picked up my trail cam

My camera was up for about two weeks before I was able to get it picked up. Had a lot of empty frames but one nice buck crossed the day before it was picked up. The pic before this one was the back end of a deer and its head behind the bear grass, I was a little upset thinking I missed it, but he picked up his head for the second shot.

I also got this pic and I can't figure out what it is. Maybe one of you are an expert with photo-shop and figure out what the heck it is.

post-1770-1184203056_thumb.jpg

I lightened it up and it looks like a puff of dirt? It also could have been an owl or some type of bird that flew through the picture and left the ghost impression??

That buck looks like he very well may turn into a shooter!

On the second pic on the lower left side of the pic it looks like it may possibly be the ear of a small lion or bobcat maybe?

It is a ghost of the past coues deer hunters That use that hill top to be close to the game they love so much. I even see a beard on him. If it was the mother Mary you could be holding a million dollar photo.

That buck looks like he very well may turn into a shooter!

On the second pic on the lower left side of the pic it looks like it may possibly be the ear of a small lion or bobcat maybe?

Thats what I was thnking also. The overexposed blob, what ever it is, looks pretty geometric like an ear, on the very edge of the frame, jsut to the left of that "ear?", it looks like some type of hair, realy corse though.

That looks like a great buck in the making!

I also think that is a bobcat or is it the chupacabra :ph34r:

how can you see his eyebrows casey? he's walkin away from us :lol: he does have nice brow tines tho....

i see a trophy jackalope.... :ph34r:

azp&y

Looks like a nice buck..........and La Virgen de Guadalupe in the second one.

Without a doubt it's a Sasquatch!!!

Thanks for sharing with us...than buck could turn into something, keep an eye on it.