Bowtechian84

Access Granted!!!!

Any of us that are die hard southern Az coues hunters know how difficult it has been these last few years with locked gates and access into some units just 10-15 years ago was no big deal. Slowly but surely in some spots were flat out getting locked out... I just got the word I got access for my DEC hunt into a great spot... As if I wasn't already pumped .. Cmon snow, cold.. Dec 11 can't get here quick enough .. And I've got till new years eve .. This could be really good

• Like 5

Well it's no fun for us unless you tell us exactly what unit and what ranch... LoL. Have fun and good luck! December coues hunts are a blast.

• Like 1

Im kind of calling my shot here guys... And Although there are guys that target "Big" forks, I'm looking for something with more points on each side... Go big or go home right???

post-12830-0-68781100-1451485847_thumb.pngpost-12830-0-07602400-1451485757_thumb.png

Well we got it done.. had a great hunt .. Weather and wind definitely played a roll this year, the wind was the main reason I had passed on this buck a few days prior with that dream buck still in my head I had to push on and keep searching for that 1 Buck. Saun killed a great buck (the one on the right in the pik) and once I put hands on him I had told my self if we saw that nice 3 again I was gonna try'm.. We hunted hard for a few days saw some great bucks , lots of does .. So now I had 4 days left to hunt , my buddys are tagged out and I'm really wanting to find that big 3.. And wouldn't you no right at 330 on Monday afternoon he stood up, 450 yards and I couldn't be happier.. Set some goals and worked hard..We killed the best 3 bucks we could get our eyes on

• Like 7

great job of getting it done. Congrats!

• Like 1

Them are 3 nice Fork horns. Congrats.......................BOB!

• Like 1