CCLCOOZ

7 Mile Wash Thieves

We've been hunting in the 7 Mile Wash area, same spot under the same tree for a long time now. This year during the mule deer hunt some douche bags entered our camp site and took my 5 gallon gas can and then entered my sons tent and stoled his 44 Magnum stainless pistol. I would have given them the gas if they would have asked, but they should have never entered our tent. The incident took place between 6:00 am & 1:00 pm Saturday November 14

I Guess were going to have to start setting up our cameras to protect our belongings. In the 35+ years we've been camping and hunting this has never happened to us.

bummer that this happened.

gas left in camp is one thing but I'm sure a few others may be thinking like I am

I'd never leave a pistol / weapon of anykind that wasn't locked/ hidden in my truck if I'm out of camp

it's the world we live in - thieves aren't goona let a zippered tent stop them from looking / taking more stuff !

if its a backpack in camp -- the pistol would never leave my belt

sorry thieves stole your stuff -

• Like 3

bummer that this happened.

gas left in camp is one thing but I'm sure a few others may be thinking like I am

I'd never leave a pistol / weapon of anykind that wasn't locked in my truck if I'm out of camp

it's the world we live in - thieves aren't goona let a zippered tent stop them from looking / taking for more stuff !

I was thinking the same thing .. I have never had an issue all my life out camping , but even with that , I never leave anything of real value that can not be easily replaced and never a gun... I have also heard of increased thefts like this in this area and of the few people I know who have dealt with it they were led to believe that it is due to increased crime coming from the reservation.

Dang that really sucks! Sorry to hear your stuff was stolen. Hopefully you can recover the pistol...

Definitely the actions of a worthless meth head. I lived in globe all my life until a year and half ago. Its a drug capital in that town. Sorry for your loss my friend.. I hate thieves with a passion

• Like 2

They are everywhere. I ran by Sportsmans Warehouse Friday afternoon to pick up some shotgun shells and as I was walking in security swarmed a guy walking out. He didn't go down without a fight but they slammed him pretty good. Got what he deserved. I don't know what he stole but it was small enough to fit in his hand.