wish2hunt

Where are the sheep pics

Cool, nice ram for that unit. Here is one from there last year, not mine... I was just fortunate to have the opportunity to help.post-4521-0-69792200-1449204943_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Was originally heading to 15DN, but they killed a big one just before sunset... so 15BW is the plan.

Rough I know, but someone' s got to do it... :-)

• Like 1

Chef is up helping on a hunt right now. unit 22. I talked to him last night and Jay Scott's hunter has killed and someone else in 24bn. I think he said high 170 rams. The guy he is helping has passed a good one a couple times. I think he has the entire hunt so he isn't pressured.

I have been out here in 27S for a week now and have only located 2 Rams and a small group of ewes nothing worth shooting yet. My brother the tag holder should be here in the morning.

Just saw a rocky killed in 27 by a friend of a friend ....I believe 181

• Like 1

I finished up my sheep hunt in 16B and had a great time. I want to say thank you to my close friends who responded when I had my sheep down and was alone on a rocky ridge. I want to give Jim T, Joey, JJ and Mr. Gibbs a shout out. I don't know how to say thank you enough for the help on the hunt and packing the sheep out. I had a hunt of a lifetime. The AZ G&F scored the ram at 158 4/8" and aged him at 9 years old.

post-10768-0-64123100-1449432784_thumb.jpg

• Like 6