Sign in to follow this  
AZkiller

24a thieves!

Well they strike again! My nephew arrived today with my step dad and brother in law to their camp for his late whitetail hunt to discover that some as bag stole their entire camp. Keep an eye out around globe please for a green wall tent Rubbermaid folding table camp chairs and blue water jugs. If I had to guess I would say it's on the rez of in the trailer park.

Wow have hunted/camped out there several times with no problems. Ill have my Dad and bro-n -law keep an eye out in Globe. They live up there.

No south of 7 mi but north of the fair grounds. A bait camp would be awesome but I dont know if I could keep from killing them.

The same thing happened to us at 7 mile during the November hunt. You wouldn't by any chance know of a vehicle they were driving. I live in Globe I will keep an eye out for your items.

I have no idea on vehicle. Thanks for watching. Im sure a bait camp would work on say a Tuesday or Wednesday. They will be out until Thursday do maybe they will run into them.

What crappy people. I can't believe they took they entire camp. Scumbags!

I will also keep an eye out. I will ask if anyone has a wall tent for sale. What brand of wall tent was it? Cabelas?