Sign in to follow this  
AZkiller

24a thieves!

No it was an old army tent. 14×16 ish wall tent with 4 foot sides and no floor. We mainly use it for cooking and eating in. Thank you very much.

• Like 1

I am azkillers brother in law, we just got some cell service and wanted to add some details about the tent. It's green, 14x16, with a ridge poll, three ridge supports. It is a Colorado tent company tent, and the bag it came in has that name on it, they took that too. It has one window in the back. The ridge polls are marked with 14x 16 on them. Also had an attachable floor. Thanks for keeping an eye out for it.

Has anyone checked with forest service to se if they removed it? I know of a few folks that had their trailers towed because they were left for more than 72 hrs

They said the area wasn't NFS.

Why would you abandon your camp for 6 days?

Ran into this on my elk hunt, don't set up camp in advance unless you're actually going to stay there

when i was on my sheep hunt in 15b west, our whole camp got stolen about 4 days in. AZ republic did a story about it and everything. i was only 16 but i had some nice equipment, lost stuff on that hunt i never replaced and am still furious about it.

Ran into a sketchy dude yesterday in 7mile. We were driving to another spot on the main road and came up on this white dodge dually driving down the road. He eventually pulls over and jumps out of his truck really fast to stop us. He was tweaking pretty hard, after that encounter pistol was on my lap.

• Like 2