Sign in to follow this  
LAR DOG

NICE BUCK

while youre here OP, can you tell us your side of the story about you being accused of stealing everyones trail cameras in 22 and 23? i dont think its fair the other guy got to call you out with you telling your side. is it true?

For one thing its none of your FUCKING BUSINESS its between him and me So go xxxx YOUR SELF

in the name of the lord jesus?

i was giving you the benefit of the doubt too.

Ya may have touched a nerve there. I wonder how the cameras played a role in him shooting this deer. The guy sounds pretty salty after shooting a nice coues deer with a bow

Either they have a rocky personal issue or He's guilty of something no one else knows of. To bad nice buck..............BOB!

while youre here OP, can you tell us your side of the story about you being accused of stealing everyones trail cameras in 22 and 23?

What did I miss. It must have been locked and deleted?

while youre here OP, can you tell us your side of the story about you being accused of stealing everyones trail cameras in 22 and 23?

idk. the Original Poster last year or the year before posted another buck along with pics of a guy who he said is stealing his cameras. the guy in the picture who has a large social media following, made a post online with a pic of the OP saying he is stealing his cameras. i dont know either of these guys involved. thats everything i know from spending too much time on the hunting forums and pages.

im REALLY surprised with what a stink it was that no one else is commenting on this???

• Like 1

idk. the Original Poster last year or the year before posted another buck along with pics of a guy who he said is stealing his cameras. the guy in the picture who has a large social media following, made a post online with a pic of the OP saying he is stealing his cameras. i dont know either of these guys involved but apparently they both have reputations that precede them. thats everything i know from lurking the hunting forums and pages.

im REALLY surprised with what a stink it was that no one else is commenting on this???

Good work Nancy Drew...

idk. the Original Poster last year or the year before posted another buck along with pics of a guy who he said is stealing his cameras. the guy in the picture who has a large social media following, made a post online with a pic of the OP saying he is stealing his cameras. i dont know either of these guys involved but apparently they both have reputations that precede them. thats everything i know from lurking the hunting forums and pages.

Good work Nancy Drew...

thanks jacko. but im matlock.

More like Barney fife. I am so funny. Besides, I did comment. Keep goin'. I love drama, name callin', cussin', threats, etc., reminds me o' dinner time at the Rancho Neglecto. Lark.

• Like 1

More like Barney fife. I am so funny. Besides, I did comment. Keep goin'. I love drama, name callin', cussin', threats, etc., reminds me o' dinner time at the Rancho Neglecto. Lark.

lol