Sign in to follow this  
Lucky Draw

Skybox at Waste Management Open

Figured I would try this here first. My wife was the winning bidder on this at a benefit auction and last minute work schedules have gotten in the way.

Up for sale are twenty (20) Loge Suite badges overlooking the 16th hole for the Tuesday, February 2nd practice round at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. Also comes with 8 parking passes good for that day.

These are all inclusive with a complimentary buffet and open bar. Grab 19 of your closest friends or clients and have a great day.

We are just looking to get our winning bid of $1,500 back. Value was placed at $6,550.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

• Like 1

Not a premier day, but that is a GREAT price. I am told the earlier days are fun though because there are a lot less people.

Bump.

I was on the 16th green last year on Tuesday and it was a blast, from what I can remember.

Yeah I am thinking this through a bit now. 20 rednecks in cut off shirt sleeve camouflage with guns showing up to a golf tournament. Water hazards filled with ducks. An open bar. Huh. Sounds like Happy Gilmore. Maybe you are better off selling it instead of bringing any of us!

Free bump!

• Like 2

Coues whitetail needs a sky box. The 16th would be great . Could You imagine every one in cammo and holler ,BANG after they hit the ball...............BOB!

You guys would pay that much to over look a hole in the ground and bitch about paying less to hunt the Big Bo. OMG

• Like 1

You're in the wrong thread, Thom.

Let's get this in the hands of somebody who will enjoy it. $1,250...dazzle me with an interesting trade idea and promise to send me pictures of all the food and drink while I'm stuck in a work meeting.

• Like 1

At $63/person for all you can eat and drink at one of the top party.. ahem..entertainment spots at the Phx Open even on a Tuesday is a deal.

if these guys don't bite there is always Craigslist...