Sign in to follow this  
AverageJoe

Worst Super Bowl ever?

I like Peyton as well but man the game was just hard to watch. I think they broke the record for most punts in a super bowl

Yep... worst QB in the league wins SB.

My thoughts exactly. Dont know if its rigged or not but man this game sure raises some eyebrows.
Yeah. A rigged Superbowl.

World class analysis...

So you think professional sports is purely legit huh. What an idiot

Cry baby's like scam oughta play soccer. Rollin' around like a punk was funny. That's why they play the game. Yay Broncos. Yay Broncos D. Yay #18. Piss on scam. Learn how to be a man and folk will like you. Lark

• Like 3

I loved watching cocky cam Newton repeatedly blow it for his team.my favorite part was when he wussed out instead of diving in for that fumble,sealing the loss....

• Like 2

Broncos D gets the credit for sure. Wish Peyton could have done a little more but it is what it is

• Like 1

He just quarter backed the Broncos to the world championship? And he gets no credit? Peyton is a football player. And a real good one. Lark

• Like 1

The worst SB by a long shot was the Seahawks Broncos. This was probably one of the best defensive sb's played.

• Like 1

Really glad Von Miller got MVP...well-deserved. He was in Cam's grill all night. I understand why folks don't like Cam, but he's never bothered me. I was hoping for a little more out of Manning, but the defense definitely won that game.

• Like 3

He just quarter backed the Broncos to the world championship? And he gets no credit? Peyton is a football player. And a real good one. Lark

He gets a ton of credit...I've been a Manning fan since he signed with TN in 94. Defense gets credit for every one of their touchdowns though. Hands down.

Go Broncos! The only reason they won was the defense. Ware should have been MVP, but at least now Manning can retire. Time for Brock to step up.

Yon Miller and ware reminded me of Carl Meclenberg (sp?) and Rulon Jones.

Edited by Red Sparky