bonecollector

Pending New Record Archery Coues

Awesome!!! Good for him. No camo, no watermark, just a kid out hunting having fun.

This is the best part about it for sure. Huge congrats to the young man. I heard from several tribal members it was shot road hunting. That makes it even better in my mind for sure. Love seeing big bucks get shot by average dudes out there!!!!Awesome job young man!!!! Thamks to the op for posting also. Now the young man just needs to guard himself against all the az internet cheese balls that I'm sure are waiting to use the young mans buck somehow for their own gain. Hope he keeps the buck pure and to himself as much as possible.
  • Like 3

World record should before only areas where anyone can put in for tags. Reservations should have there own book. Anyway my opinion, awesome buck congrats.

Don't fool yourself, the san carlos issues tons of coues tags to the tribal members for their own hunt. The res gets plenty of pressure for coues, and many of the tribal members are really really exceptional hunters as well as really good people. Throw on top of that several non tribal member tags, and more lions that you could shake a stick at and a buck getting anywhere near this awesome bucks size is a massive accomplishment. It's unbelievable how many lions the res has. Elk is a whole diff story as 400 inch bulls are common, but for coues it's far far from an easy hunt. State land on average is better than the san carlos for big coues all day long. What an accomplishment the young man just pulled off!!!!!!

Great buck and congrats to the archer,I guess it had to happen-If I have to go down thats one heck of a buck to take second place to..he did it with a bow no matter what and that is still an accomplishment.Congrats again and to everyone else-Be safe and have fun outdoors- Nate

• Like 8

Wow what an amazing buck! Congrats to him on that trophy!

Up to this point Sergios P&Y typical was bigger than Nates non typical, looks like non typical will finally surpass the typical.

Congrats on a giant buck!!! I hear it was a pretty crazy day of throwing arrows.!!! Glad we get to see that giant.

• Like 2

Fine work. No posse. No jillion dollar tag. A guy with a bow on a hunt with a buncha other hunters in the field. That is one helluva buck. Excellent accomplishment. Lark.

• Like 3

Congrats again to Terry. I was fortunate to hold the rack and talk with him about the experience. He's definitely a guy I see in the field a lot and he loves to hunt. Truly a mellow guy. Everything in hunting has a reason to happen. And regardless rich, poor, or just enjoying the great outdoors, it's the love of the hunt and experience. He deserved to take a God blessed creature like that.

• Like 5