Sign in to follow this  
azelkhunter2

Arizona Deer Association ISE show raffle...WINNER POSTED

WINNER POSTED...SEE LAST POST FOR WINNERS...AND GO TO ARE FACEBOOK PAGE TO SEE ARE NEXT RAFFLE RIFLE IN ACTION...IT'S A MUST SEE !!!!!

The ADA has a fantastic rifle / scope combo up for grabs !!!!. We have a Weatherby sub moa 6.5 creedmore bolt action rifle topped off with a Swarovski. Z5- 3.5x18x44 BT rifle scope....We are only selling 450 tickets at $10.00 dollars each. The winner will be drawn at the ISE show on Sunday March 13th. You do not need to be present to win !!!!!! Tickets will go fast so get yours today.....By going to azdeer.org and click on the red box.....Thanks Dave
We will also have a vortex rangefinder bring raffled off at the show. Tickets will be 5.00 each and will only be available at the ISE show. The winner will be drawn on Sunday at the show. You do not need to be present to win....

• Like 1

Are you only selling tickets at the show or can we buy them somewhere else?

Sorry .....Tickets for the rifle scope combo can br purchased by going to azdeer.org and clicking on the red box that is marked ISE show raffle. The rangefinder tickets can only be purchased at the show....

I bought this same scope for my son a couple of years ago. It is a bit nicer than the Zeiss HD I have on my rifle that is only a couple of years older that it.

I'm in! Maybe my luck will change with these raffles.

I just got my winning ticket:)

This is awkward. I bought my winning ticket about 10 minutes before you posted this. Either one of us is wrong (not me) or there is a problem with the raffle! 😉

I hope they draw my ticket that's a sweet set up