CouesWhitetail

Coues Deer Celebration 4 video is out!

Amanda, That is the best video yet... :P Once again thanks for such a great site to get COUES FEVER ;) ....Terry

Awesome job Amanda. Thanks for putting that toghether and sharing it with us. Makes we want to get out there right now.

Thanks Amanda.

Your videos just keep getting better and better. They sure help when I have to be at the job on Saturday instead of out looking for deer like i want to be.

Thanks again.

Very, Very Good

I had to come into get caught up on some work

but after watching that I'm locking the door and headed out.

Thanks for all you hard work Amanda

Mike

PS: Nice little treat for me at the very end too ;)

Thanks everyone! I am so glad you enjoy it. I try to do something a little different (and hopefully better) with each Coues Celebration video I make.

trophymaster - I use Pinnacle Studio for a software editing program. I also just got a trial version of Adobe Premier Pro, and I had hoped to make this new video with that program since it's supposed to be a much more versatile editor, but it's hard to learn and I just went back to Pinnacle.

Gamehauler - glad you like the ending shot! I thought you might!

Coosefan - I think you contributed the most photos to that video! Thanks for such great photos.

I hope everyone takes the time this year to take more than just the usual trophy photos. Take some pics of your camp, your hunting partners, live deer, the sunsets, your vehicles, etc. I also really think the unusual trophy shots add to the video too, so get creative!

Seems like the consensus is that people don't have trouble with that high quality, larger file? Those of you that might be having trouble, let me know.

Amanda

That was by far the best one yet and they've all been awesome!!! Hopefully in the next one I'll be holding one of those awesome bucks instead of a GPS.

Congratulations again to all of you guys on those beautiful bucks and to the kids as well!

AWESOME!!!

I just now viewed your fantastic video Amanda. That just made my day. Thanks again for the hard work you do to give us so much pleasure. I am going to have to figure out how to get some pics on here. That was great! :)

TJ

Very Nice Amanda! Well put together, great shots with some real toads!!!