Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

I say we find where the op lives and toilet paper and egg his house until results DO come out.

• Like 3

I say we find where the op lives and toilet paper and egg his house until results DO come out.

Better pack a lunch and bring your mom! ;-)
  • Like 1

Better pack a lunch and bring your mom! ;-)
Will do Butt Hucker.

I'm grateful to game and fish for taking so long. I would have missed out on a week of great entertainment on this thread if they drew on time!!!

• Like 3

I have to agree tomharveyb. I have enjoyed watching everyone's responses. If this goes anything like it has for the last 7 years I'm just happy I still have a chance rather than being told I didn't get drawn.

I need ya'lls help on another matter though. I'm a couple weeks away from getting a job offer in Anchorage Alaska and I'm just waiting on this draw to happen to figure out if I should go or not. Yes I base my moves off of where I can hunt and a sure thing caribou tag is starting to beat a once a decade elk tag.

Ha, I didn't post my question. So yea. Would you guys head to Anchorage if you had a job lined up?

Heck yea I would move! Alaska has so much more to offer and I would die to hunt brown bear!!!

15 more hours and the first hit happens!

• Like 2

Ya the big city has em but they are at least twice what they are in phx. You know importing fees and all.