Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Enough of the waiting, I'm going fishing. I think Willow Springs just opened up.

Enough of the waiting, I'm going fishing. I think Willow Springs just opened up.

Good point! It is open!

They better do something fast actual tags have to be mailed out in 20 business days

Lol that's funny you make it sound like the azgfd actually follows their guide lines and are capable of being consistent

• Like 1

Fishing! Wow, I should have done that! I could have looked for sheds and fish!

I went and fished lees fairy yesterday and headed to the Kaibab for sheds tomorrow. Been a fun weekend but still won't get my mind all the way off of an elk and or an antelope tag

• Like 2

Made 20# of salami today. Didn't think about the draw once! Yeah right!

post-12791-0-63800600-1459040280_thumb.jpeg

• Like 3

I went fishing too, only cost me a new truck and boat so needless to say I had a card hit ( very HEAVY HIT ) now when fly out here to Florida I'm ready to hit the Reds, snook and what ever else decides to rip the line out..... My son and his family live outside Tampa and get out 6--8 times a year to see them fish as much as I can when I'm out there. Last time I was out we caught some 40" and 51" Cobia great eating.....post-3104-0-57191100-1459042155_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Broke some ribs a week ago. Was able to get out and fertilize the fruit trees with fish emulsion today. Smelt like I was fishin. Either at a lake or one of trphyhntr's "city fishin holes" either way...