Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Boys I'm telling you, the first CC Hit will be this morning, Friday about 9 AM. That way I win the lotto tickets!

I'll say 8:59 a.m.

Relax boys today's the day just relax and enjoy the news.

• Like 1

Relax boys today's the day just relax and enjoy the news.

You know it's very hard to relax just by someone saying relax. I have some serious restless leg syndrome going on right now.

18 pages started with a lie.. I hope you draw a unit 14 jackalope tag.

• Like 1

Isn't it so funny that we wait on pins and needles just to be dissappointed? There is not many things that can get a grown man all twisted up. This is one of them. Good luck to all.

Are any of you checking for hits? I've been waiting for someone else to find the hits? Maybe we are all waiting for the other guy to get the hit?

You guys crack me up with all the OMG when when when when when!!!!!!!!!! Who cares.... It will happen when it happens... Hunts don't start for 5-6 months...

Good luck in the draw fellas!! :)

• Like 1

You guys crack me up with all the OMG when when when when when!!!!!!!!!! Who cares.... It will happen when it happens... Hunts don't start for 5-6 months...

Good luck in the draw fellas!! :)

Put a cork in it 208

• Like 2

A Game and Fish representative just told me they weren't going to do the draw for another two weeks. Isn't that going to tick off the outfitters who have booths at the expo?

A Game and Fish representative just told me they weren't going to do the draw for another two weeks. Isn't that going to tick off the outfitters who have booths at the expo?

That means they'll start at anytime. Trying to keep folks from calling and asking

• Like 1

Why would someone use a card that expires at the end of March when the regs say the results are due out by April 22nd?

• Like 1

Why would someone use a card that expires at the end of March when the regs say the results are due out by April 22nd?

Because they charge cards in March