Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Has anyone else considered that maybe AZGF just enjoys seeing these posts and are sitting back laughing. Or maybe it's because the people who are posting didn't get hit and the people who just check this page before checking their cards are the ones who really got hit..... Or it could be a complete mess like the spring draw heck I didn't get my card hit for my turkey tag for 2 months after I got it in the mail.....

I agree. It's all a conspiracy by the AZDFW. they like to see us squirm in misery

I was told by my best friend, who's uncle, who's sister, who's ex-husband, who's neighbor said today would be the day!

I was told by my best friend, who's uncle, who's sister, who's ex-husband, who's neighbor said today would be the day!

thats Billy Bob's step uncle right? I talked to his late aunt and she said the same thing.
  • Like 1

im hoping its today that way i know if i have hooker money for the weekend.

Going fishing huh? What lake? Pleasant has been on fire lately.

• Like 1

Little spot off 27th avenue. They're very eager there

• Like 1

Reminds me of one of my grandpa stories. His fly rod was sticking out of his passenger window of his fishing truck. Without him knowing, the hook/fly came dislodged from the rod and the fly started to float in the wind. When he went around a bend the fly stretched out over the Big Hole River. At that moment, he stopped the truck when he realized what was happening and just then a fish hit the fly. That's how my Gramps caught a 27" Bow without getting out of his truck.

He told that story often. He also walked around with an imaginary Bull Sheet grinder that worked like an old hand cranked coffee grinder too, so.................

He is a hot spot. Big browns get on your way to get a turkey and my tent. Lol good luck

Really sounds like grandpa is telling a tall tail fish story..

Reminds me of one of my grandpa stories. His fly rod was sticking out of his passenger window of his fishing truck. Without him knowing, the hook/fly came dislodged from the rod and the fly started to float in the wind. When he went around a bend the fly stretched out over the Big Hole River. At that moment, he stopped the truck when he realized what was happening and just then a fish hit the fly. That's how my Gramps caught a 27" Bow without getting out of his truck.

He told that story often. He also walked around with an imaginary Bull Sheet grinder that worked like an old hand cranked coffee grinder too, so.................

Hahaha, that was great