Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

They usually do get the results before the date that is written in the regs, but were just spoiled, anyway to the guy who said his friend at the game and fish said they haven't been able to do the draw because of all the phone calls... I call Bulllllllll shhhhhhhhht..

• Like 1

A reliable source said they think they have it figured out. They figured out that they have no clue how to run a draw!!!

• Like 1

It does say "Hunt permit tags and refund warrants mailed out by April 22nd 2016" anything before that is just a bonus to us.

We don't like that line of reasoning around here. Take that back down to Tucson. jk. But you are right. The precedent of normally knowing early kills us.

• Like 1

If you use the spring draw as a reference, we are way too early for hits to start. Plus a lot more folks apply for the mid winter draw

If we're gonna compare other states let's look at the fact that New Mexico can get their results out nearly one month from their app deadline. And they give a guaranteed day for results. And every year results are there when promised. Arizona gives themselves 2 1/2 months til their promised results and we never know when results will be out.

• Like 1

I love New Mexico's system. Super easy, efficient and seems to be zero issues year after year. Makes a guy wonder...."why can't we?"

If we're gonna compare other states let's look at the fact that New Mexico can get their results out nearly one month from their app deadline. And they give a guaranteed day for results. And every year results are there when promised. Arizona gives themselves 2 1/2 months til their promised results and we never know when results will be out.

I love New Mexico's system. Super easy, efficient and seems to be zero issues year after year. Makes a guy wonder...."why can't we?"

Plus they send you an email with your results, and on time. No need to call or stress out.

Well, it's gonna happen when it's gonna happen. At least they're getting things corrected for the folks that had issues in the system. It'd be great to know sooner, but they'll be hit when they're hit and they'll be out when they're out.

Well, it's gonna happen when it's gonna happen. At least they're getting things corrected for the folks that had issues in the system. It'd be great to know sooner, but they'll be hit when they're hit and they'll be out when they're out.

post-8945-0-13342400-1458786417_thumb.png

i kinda like the waiting game. Its fun.

Who is with me?

• Like 2

LoL. You're welcome capt dipsh!$