Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

I just talked to a friend of mine at Game and Fish and was told the real reason the draws being delayed is because of all you clowns calling every 2 minutes to ask when they will start the draw and delaying them from doing the draw.

• Like 3

I just talked to a friend of mine at Game and Fish and was told the real reason the draws being delayed is because of all you clowns calling every 2 minutes to ask when they will start the draw and delaying them from doing the draw.

Then they should get their crap together and make it run smoothly so Noone has to call :) I bet nevada and New Mexico never have anyone call.

Amanda why don't you sell soap on these posts. I would like to see annoying soap popups on these threads. :P

My card was just hit......for $2753. I'm officially entered into the New Mexico draw for elk, deer and oryx.

Two big changes this year that I didn't realize is they don't have a separate lottery for the Valle Vidal elk hunts, and they now require you to have a NM outfitter to apply/hunt on Whitesand Missle Range for oryx. So no extra chance at elk and I only applied for off-range oryx hunts.

Good luck in the Az draws!

I think they should go back to the one draw a year system so everyone would have to wait until late July to find out they if are going hunting or staying home. And paper. And making you pay a $5 fee if you didn't feel like speed dialing with 2 phones for 4 hours trying to find out.

Those were the good old days.

• Like 3

Something to pass the time. :)

• Like 1

I think they should go back to the one draw a year system so everyone would have to wait until late July to find out they if are going hunting or staying home. And paper. And making you pay a $5 fee if you didn't feel like speed dialing with 2 phones for 4 hours trying to find out.

There was a fee you could be pay?

Fml

Beep-Bo-B-Beep-Bo-Beep-Bo-Beep-Beep-Beep - 602-942-3000 I used to hear this sound in my sleep from re-dialing so many times.

• Like 1

Remember the pink slip we'd get in the mail? The good ol' days!

• Like 2

Then they should get their crap together and make it run smoothly so Noone has to call :) I bet nevada and New Mexico never have anyone call.[/quo

Nope because they know what the he!! They are doing.

Beep-Bo-B-Beep-Bo-Beep-Bo-Beep-Beep-Beep - 602-942-3000 I used to hear this sound in my sleep from re-dialing so many times.

That nostalgia.

AZ could be like the other states and release it on the published date in the regs, is that what you guys mean by being like NM? I agree they make mistakes but they're usually out earlier than the published date right? I'm sure other states have issues as well but no one sees it because they don't expect results/cc hits early, they expect them on the day that they are supposed to be out. AZ could do the same.

I got nothing.

I just think I have a chance to hit Premier Member before this thread dies!

Then they should get their crap together and make it run smoothly so Noone has to call :) I bet nevada and New Mexico never have anyone call.

It does say "Hunt permit tags and refund warrants mailed out by April 22nd 2016" anything before that is just a bonus to us.