Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

sad reality is that most of those posting here, myself included, WILL NOT get hit...

so, don't feel bad that cards haven't been hit yet as "we still have a chance"... right? In this case, for most of us, not knowing is better than knowing.

• Like 1

I think their system is really a mess, I mean they have not gave me a tag the last 2 years. They need to fix it and give me a tag this year.

• Like 1

Here we thought the game and fish went back to the online draw because there were less problems. HUM

I think they are abusing there authority

kneelgroup.gif

• Like 1

Here we thought the game and fish went back to the online draw because there were less problems. HUM

kneelgroup.gif

What problems are they having?

• Like 1

To

kneelgroup.gif

What problems are they having?

The word is there having a hard time finding my application to run my card threw!!

• Like 1

To all of the people that might actually think game and fish actually gets joy out of making us suffer through a waiting period, let's think what brought most of these people to the job they have, Most of them are hunters themselves and like you and I would love to know if the got the golden ticket. I am sure they are working as hard as any of us would if we could to get the draw done as soon as they can.

• Like 1

Be thankful for the current system. Back in the 1970's they used to make us wait until almost August to find out. Sure was difficult planning vacations on that old system!!

• Like 1

To all of the people that might actually think game and fish actually gets joy out of making us suffer through a waiting period, let's think what brought most of these people to the job they have, Most of them are hunters themselves and like you and I would love to know if the got the golden ticket. I am sure they are working as hard as any of us would if we could to get the draw done as soon as they can.

The only thing the poindexters that work in the I.T. department hunt for is their pocket protectors and Star Wars action figures.

• Like 1

wow 220 abusers reading this topic. I wonder if all these people will ever post pictures of their tropys.

Its almost 1600 here on the east coast, does that mean everyone just waking up in AZ should start drawing soon :P :rolleyes:

wow 220 abusers reading this topic. I wonder if all these people will ever post pictures of their tropys.

You better believe I will! Have to find out if I'm going first which is always the toughest part.

We are not waiting on refunds.. We are waiting to see if cards got hit.. The interest would not be impacted..

• Like 1