Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

My buddy reminded me that cards were charged on a Sunday for spring tags. The g and f offices dont have to be open for cards to be charged from what I understand. Who's to say that won't happen for elk and lope. They will be charged before April first for sure. They don't want to hear everyone asking about it at the expo haha.

Since when did charging cards in a timely manner become some kind of G&F requirement?

• Like 1

I am starting to think just maybe they forgot about the draw this year. Dang it.

Since when did charging cards in a timely manner become some kind of G&F requirement?

When they put a deadline to correct your cards they need to charge them in a timely fashion!!!

When they put a deadline to correct your cards they need to charge them in a timely fashion!!!

Says who?

You guys are all spazzes,spazed spaz

The only thing that matters is my wife has a turkey tag and will probably draw an elk tag...archery deer tags are otc and I got a new rig (to me)to do it all with.

Most of you won't even draw a tag....

James

• Like 2

Says who?
The longer they wait the more cards that will be declined so more phone call later.

Today is THE day.

I heard from a friend, who heard from a friend, who bumped into someone that use to work at the G&F!

(okay, we could hope!)

Maybe the draw is over and none of us nor anybody we know got drawn.

Just some yahoos that stay out of social media got drawn.

Boys I'm telling you, the first CC Hit will be this morning, Friday about 9 AM. That way I win the lotto tickets!

"Most of you won't even draw a tag.... "

Well, thanks for peeing in our cheerios!

• Like 1