Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

A Game and Fish representative just told me they weren't going to do the draw for another two weeks. Isn't that going to tick off the outfitters who have booths at the expo?

That means they'll start at anytime. Trying to keep folks from calling and asking

I kinda thought that. It just doesn't make any sense to not have the results out before the Expo.

Why would someone use a card that expires at the end of March when the regs say the results are due out by April 22nd?

Because they charge cards in March

Yes, and history has proven that but there is no written rule anywhere that says they have to charge cards in March. I know I wouldn't use a card that expired at the end of March. Wait....better check my wallet

• Like 2

My card expires at the end of March. As trphyhnter posted, I would expect the draw to be over and done by the end of March if not by now. I have yet to receive a replacement card from my bank. I guess GF will get to waste their time calling me when I draw to get the new expiration date. It could sooo easily be avoided if they would even come close to being consistent.

They need to just charge up front. It would prevent so many of their issues they constantly have

• Like 3

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood and I never slice......

• Like 1

My card expires at the end of March. As trphyhnter posted, I would expect the draw to be over and done by the end of March if not by now. I have yet to receive a replacement card from my bank. I guess GF will get to waste their time calling me when I draw to get the new expiration date. It could sooo easily be avoided if they would even come close to being consistent.

Couldn't agree with you more. But don't think they will ever be able to handle it.

I just don't think I could get myself to use a card that would expire before May.. So far, drawing before 04/22 is the only consistency.

I'd be terrified that I'd miss the call. But hey, got to love the freedom of choice.