Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Well I have a question since I know everyone will read this thinking I got hit. Now anyone with max point or close to a guaranteed draw rate should check often since the wil probably be the first group to get hit. Let me know when you get picked I should follow shortly after :)

Well I have a question since I know everyone will read this thinking I got hit. Now anyone with max point or close to a guaranteed draw rate should check often since the wil probably be the first group to get hit. Let me know when you get picked I should follow shortly after :)

si hombre

Ahhh...trying to inject logic into a system built on anything but...good for you!

• Like 1

I know someone guaranteed to draw. But they don't do charges in groups like that so won't really help! Most charges are all at once.

Once the info is loaded into the computer the draw takes about 30 seconds from start to finish That info is per a G&F employee who is pretty knowledgeable of how it works. 30 seconds isn't going to make much difference.