Hucker

Card Hit - 2016 style

Whats funny is they can screw everything up yet you never hear of someone "accidentaly" getting drawn and not charged. Seems they can always get numbers right when it is $$$!!

A buddy of mine got drawn for pig they sent him a tag without him being charged called him up after the season and asked him if would be ok to run his card

Whats funny is they can screw everything up yet you never hear of someone "accidentaly" getting drawn and not charged. Seems they can always get numbers right when it is $$$!!

A buddy of mine got drawn for pig they sent him a tag without him being charged called him up after the season and asked him if would be ok to run his card
What did he tell them?

Ok guys, I talked to the head guy. He said that he's reading this and doesn't want any trouble and that he will personally make sure the draw will happen. He said it will happen soon! Meow everyone just needs to calm down!!

• Like 1

How wants a boring draw process like Utah and Nevada? The Arizona draw process is so exciting! We put the az in crazy

• Like 2

A little change of pace. Great scene!

• Like 2

I got drawn pics coming soon!!!!!

J/k I wish not yet lol

What did he tell them?

ok