Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

This woman has grit.

Glad I read the story. When I first saw it on the news this morning they reported she had been lost near Tucson. Which led me to wonder where she found the elk skull. Now I see she was actually lost on the Res it makes a bit more sense. Like the article says she took a WAY wrong turn.

That rough crowd is everywhere these days......

Really? Maybe you should head up the 7/08 frivolous lawsuit fund so Lark can sue Amanda for an April Fools joke. Step down from the altar.
  • Like 1

This news story is more poetic with more info. It seems every day I read about it the story changes. Hadn't hear about the cat, she's from Phoenix or from Tucson, two different reports? Cibeque? "near by community" near by to what?? The chevron on the res closed years ago! First the help sign was sticks, now it's bleached elk bones! Did she kill an elk and eat it for tomorrow's news, maybe carve a tooth pick from a ponderosa? The comments under the news story are great.

That rough crowd is everywhere these days......

Really? Maybe you should head up the 7/08 frivolous lawsuit fund so Lark can sue Amanda for an April Fools joke. Step down from the altar.

See what I mean??? Person can't even get lost and find a deadhead without getting tossed.......no altars around here, just a stepping stool so I can reach the toilet flushing handle!!!

This news story is more poetic with more info. It seems every day I read about it the story changes. Hadn't hear about the cat, she's from Phoenix or from Tucson, two different reports? Cibeque? "near by community" near by to what?? The chevron on the res closed years ago! First the help sign was sticks, now it's bleached elk bones! Did she kill an elk and eat it for tomorrow's news, maybe carve a tooth pick from a ponderosa? The comments under the news story are great.

Yeah this story doesn't make sense.

Think they're leaving out the most obvious detail: She's suffering from dementia or early Alzheimer's.

She is an old hippie, enough said. They should have plug in out in the wilderness for elc cars.

I've seen this story before... Actually what happened is she's a meth cook and shes just trying to juggle being a big drug kingpin and family life. She was about to be exposed (especially if she got caught with Jesse Pinkman) so she pretended to get lost to have a great cover story and no one would be the wiser.

• Like 3

The blind squirrel finds a nut.