Sign in to follow this  
Tron78

Unit 1

Some sponsors of this site focus on and guide that unit. Don't know if he is completely booked up, but I'd call Shane Koury of Koury Guide Service out of Show Low/Pine Top. I know a couple of other good ones, but they are already doing personal hunts.

Jeff Lester at HuntHard outfitters is tough to beat

• Like 2

Jeff Lester at HuntHard outfitters is tough to beat

I second Jeff, great guy, great guide.

But you can't go wrong with Jed from A3 either.

• Like 1

Call Jeff with hunt hard. I agree bowhnt. Lee is maybe the best in that unit. He guides for Jeff. Whether it's Jeff guiding you or one of his guides I guarantee you he has the cream of the crop in that unit working for him.

• Like 1

You - you'll get more out of it DIY in my honest opinion whether you kill a big bull or not.

If you are dead-set on a guide, Jed Larson with A3 knows unit 1 as well as anyone. I don't know Jeff or Lee but they obviously come highly recommended. Shane Koury is local and has worked with Jed a lot. I know he specializes in 3A/3C but is also very familiar with 1.

Thanks to all hunt is for family member he has been putting in for 10 years and finally got drawn also non res I can't help do to already helping out some youngster that got drawn this year as well

• Like 3

I haven't hunted with Burnt Timber but have met and chatted with Daniel Franco a few times. Good guy. I'd definitely give them some consideration as well.

Yup Premium Hunts are a small outfit in Eagar. Easily the hardest working guys hitting the hills. The only reason I say hunt hard is these guys guide for Jeff when they don't have hunts going on at the same time. Call Justin 928-245-8722. And everyone saying A3 these are all the guys that used to work for A3 when they used to kill big bulls in 1 and 27. General hunts and auction Bulls. They don't work for A3 anymore. Not dogging A3 they still might have good guide in these units I don't know but these guys are the ones responsible for almost every auction bull killed since 2012 outside of the one Jed Larson found last year.

• Like 2