down2hunt

Hmmm, so what was the strange object in the sky this morning?

Well let's hear it? Here's my story, I was awaken around 4am this morning to a strange bang and my windows rattle. I thought I was dreaming but I decided to get up and take a look around. Went to my kids rooms and their both asleep, so I go and take a look in the front yard to make sure my vehicle's were ok. After looking around to make sure everything was fine my daughter gets up and say's dad did you here the windows rattle? So then I knew it wasn't just me. For some reason my daughter looks out the side of the house which is facing east and she says look dad what's that in the sky??? (See attached photo)

post-3832-0-98488000-1464890081_thumb.jpg

that's what the gov will say - but I doubt any new missile will fly in the pattern that's in the pictures- I say new drones of some kind

look to have near identical flight patterns - two of them - never heard of testing 2 missiles at same time - lol

strange fer sure

• Like 1

I saw the same exact thing monday morning at the same exact time. I was up and coming home from work. My own crazy idea is i think it is missles launching into the atmosphere to try and control the weather. Trying to stop the rain in texas or keep it coming. Definitely not meteors lol

wouldn't it be all over the news if the meteor was "suspected" or they saying it's probable it's a meteor not an expected meteor? In PA, we'd hear about meteor showers before they happened and everyone would go out and watch em

I saw it this morning. The coolest thing I've seen in a while. It turned the night into day for a second or two.

We had a big concrete pour that started at midnight, so there were a lot of us. It was cool to be around a big group of people and get to see their reactions.

• Like 2

Meteors tend to come in hard and fast. I have seen test footage of short range weapons throw up a similar trail when guidance systems go haywire. I will be up tomorrow with coffee waiting.post-14463-0-95768100-1464892227_thumb.jpg

They say the fragments, if any - landed close to Cibeque?

This explains the bang sound that woke me up at 4, got my dogs barking and had me clear my entire house and yard with my 45 and a flashlight in my boxers. LOL

• Like 1

I was letting the dogs out at 3:56 A.M. and saw the flash.. good 2 to 3 seconds of it.

• Like 2