Sign in to follow this  
3Coues3

Got A Hit!!

I have an archery strip (13b) tag or a late 24b tag!!!! Just had back surgery so I may need some help if it's the early archery strip tag!

I'd rather have the 24b tag. Congrats.

You and me both Flatlander. Did you put in for Coues or are you still having fun with the mulies?

I have an archery strip (13b) tag or a late 24b tag!!!! Just had back surgery so I may need some help if it's the early archery strip tag!

You and me both Flatlander. Did you put in for Coues or are you still having fun with the mulies?

I do t know if fun is the word I would use, having glassed 6 deer in 3 days last year. But we are hunting as a family and that makes it worth it I guess. Don't kill all the big ones.

I do t know if fun is the word I would use, having glassed 6 deer in 3 days last year. But we are hunting as a family and that makes it worth it I guess. Don't kill all the big ones.

I won't! Just one is all I need.

Late 23 whitetail or late 12w for this cheese Dick , ya baby been 8yrs

Pahncho, you would have been charged for pheasant at the same time they charged all the other $13 processing fees. Unless they are charging $7.50 for the pheasant tags and they messed up and forgot to include that as part of the regs.

So are cards done being hit???

If so I failed yet again to draw a tag for a hunt which netted 100% last season for the points I had 😁😁😁😁😁😁

What's a guy to do??

23jr tag and a 3a/c mulie for me. I haven't had a tag in 6 years so it is about time!

• Like 1

Got hit!! Sweeeeeet!

• Like 1