Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Huntinfool magazine story

A few months ago I submitted a story to Huntingfool for their magazine. This is my first time submitting a story to a magazine company. To my suprise and extreme excitement they selected the story for their July issue. The story is about my brother in law's first Deer hunt this past December.

I have provided a link to the July magazine issue so you can read the story as well as the magazine. Page 122

If you are a Huntinfool member you can go to the Members section to vote for the story. If my story is selected I will win a rifle. If I win I'm planning on giving the rifle to my brother in law for his first rifle. The story is currently in 4th place. The story is listed as "Az Coues Deer" for Chris Andrew.

https://www.huntinfool.com/eMag/DX_OA/

Thanks,

Adam

• Like 17

I'll signup for membership to help out. That is a cool thing you did Adam.

Andrew

• Like 1

Great story! Congrats to the both of you on tagging that buck!

• Like 1

That's what I said, or yah I'm jealous. I shoot little critters so they are easier to carry, that what I'm sticking too.

• Like 3

Awesome write up Buddy and congrats and a whooper of a buck.

Congrats Adam that is awesome!

Very nice Adam. I sent this to a couple buddies who will put their votes in for you guys.

I recall the first time I made a magazine with a harvest. What a thrill! Ended up in 2nd place from the Huntin' Fool voters and got a highly depreciated compensation pkg. Was just a few votes from the rifle / bow. Good luck to you,

Wade

Very nice Adam. I sent this to a couple buddies who will put their votes in for you guys.

I recall the first time I made a magazine with a harvest. What a thrill! Ended up in 2nd place from the Huntin' Fool voters and got a highly depreciated compensation pkg. Was just a few votes from the rifle / bow. Good luck to you,

Wade

Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it!!!!!!

TTT lol

I'll give it a read.

Must be nice to have a story published with your name on it. I've written tons of stories for textbrokers.com to be published in hunting and fishing magazines like Outdoor Life, even ad copy for gear I've never used like Boston Whaler's. It was a paltry existence but I could sit at home with the ac and judge Judy reruns

Once the story or ad was purchased, the buyer puts their name on it I can no longer claim it. Lol

Congrats again.

Dang I can't read that on my phone, have to charge the laptop.

Neat looking website. Do you have to edit the copy yourself or do they have staff for that?

• Like 1

Wow! Great buck! Especially for a first. Good story. Thanks for the magazine link...looks like a good one. I may have to join.