Allforelk

Anyone else heading to the high country?

That looks expensive but dang nice. Do any of the new ones come with man pedals?

As far as I know Dodge is the last manufacturer offering a manual. I didn't go that route but I did switch to Coors Light, just seemed fitting.

Mines an 08 with a manual, couple guys here in Payson have 14s with em. Seem to be harder and harder to find

The new ones are really comfortable. My work truck is a 2011 cab and chassis. Turning radius is awesome

900 ft lbs of torque in my 2016 dodge 2500.....hard to out pull that. just sayin[/quote

2017 F250 6.7 440hp and 925 ft/lbs of torque.... hard to out pull that just sayin

• Like 1

Even back in the 90s, the industrial/marine Cummins 6bt was stomping any torque numbers you clowns have put up, with only 12 valves to breath. Still is. The limitation in trucks then was ring/pinion, u-joints, axle shafts, and trannsmission. Still is. All the HP/Torque in the world isn't worth squat if the drivetrain can't handle it, and is pretty useless on the road without the gear ratios and shift points to match. Glad to see Dodge finally offer a real transmission that can handle the Cummins. It's a Japanese slushbox, by the way...

900 ft lbs of torque in my 2016 dodge 2500.....hard to out pull that. just sayin[/quote

2017 F250 6.7 440hp and 925 ft/lbs of torque.... hard to out pull that just sayin

its still a ford though.

its still a ford though.

Ford, the Cadillac of trucks

• Like 1

its still a ford though.

Ford, the Cadillac of trucks

14d37uu.gif

• Like 1

I've read the 3rd party shoot out diesels for the past 4 years and Ford has been number one every time. Before they made the 2017 dodge did state they offer more pulling power which it did. But up hill pulls, 1/4 mile drags Ford 1 and Chevy 2 out beat it. The last thing i read was that dodge did get # 1 on down hill breaking. Chevy did get # 1 on that 9-12 mile hill in Colorado that goes up to 12,000 ft by a truck length on the Ford. And of course dodge in third.

• Like 1

Guys, it's ok. We all hate Nissan.

• Like 2

I went up cliffs in Eagle creek in 27 in a Crew cab f350 that guys below in a toyota truck couldn't get up. He told me don't do it. I laughed.. I think I could have towed him up. That was ok He didn't come. Less hunters up there.................BOB!

• Like 1