PseAZ

Anyone been watching the Olympics?

Watched a few matches here and there Hard to fallow working Graves. Looks like Brady Just may do it this year. Awesome world record made on the team shoot.

• Like 1

Yea eric has been tearing it up this year as well. Wish them both the best of luck.

• Like 1

Hard to watch the regular olympics this year. They should not allow professional athletes to compete. And when someone breaks a world record by 4 seconds and claims they arent doping.....yeah sure ok.

• Like 2

I agree with the anti pro comment. The Olympics are suppose to be for ammys. Let the kids get the hardware. High paid pro's had the chance to earn em but passed it up for the $.

• Like 1

sounds like you guys should go to your local high school to watch sports.

How'd you feel if during HS, when you played ball, the opposing team had a bunch of pros. You'd get your arse handed to you. Same principle.

i love watching the olympics, i think this stuff is great. i dont mind when the US breaks records by 4 seconds.

For over a half century, Russia and the Soviet Block nations have been sponsoring and training their nations best athletes. They are nothing less than professional athletes. So why can't we send our best athletes to compete with theirs?
  • Like 5

How'd you feel if during HS, when you played ball, the opposing team had a bunch of pros. You'd get your arse handed to you. Same principle.
Not same principle...Olympics are about the best in the world. Pro or not. Being a pro doesn't give them any more talent and a lot of those athletes are training full time anyway...like a pro without the salary.

I like it when "our" pros are competing for other countries...makes for some good competition.

• Like 1

i went to Blue Ridge, we were the pro's.

• Like 4

I like watching to actual events like rugby and shooting.

Normally I like the opening ceremonies but this one was terrible with their "we are killing the world" and "go green" message.

I also HATE listening to the NBC commentators so this year I have seen very little.

Sounds like this is shaping up the be one of the lowest viewed Olympics in years too.