DesertBull

Jimmy Johns

8owhunt247 there is a link to an Instagram pic a few pages back. Definitely not trying to get in the middle of this pissing contest though. Carry on fellas.

• Like 1

In my expert opinion. . Haha I'm just wondering why if you are seeing him multiple times and sometimes as close as 10 yards why isn't he dead yet? If you can do it I'm sure some other guides out there with a governors Hunter could do it or you yourself could get a pretty penny from the governors tag holder for taking him to it. Or are they letting him grow up a bit?

Well boner collector, you know more about sheep hunting than I do. Come find him and get your paycheck.

Your moms my only boner collector. I don't think I've seen anyone more riled up ready to trash talk than you dude. Obviously can't take a joke. Could you feel the heavy sarcasm when I started off with in my expert opinion? I'm legitimately curious why he isn't dead yet if you guys see him often? His pic has been going around for a year now.

Lol ok kid...you win. Be careful not to burn the fries while your typing, you may just make employee of the month. I guess there's a reason I was called for the hunt not you. But, carry on sport.

Lol ok kid...you win. Be careful not to burn the fries while your typing, you may just make employee of the month. I guess there's a reason I was called for the hunt not you. But, carry on sport.

Hey bro I'd be upset too if every time I was ready to go kill him he disappeared. Keep at it though maybe you'll get him before he dies of old age. Don't take it out on us though. Just work harder.

Hey slugger, I guess you're too young to know any better. I wish I had your testosterone and acne. Fortunately though, I grew out of it. I raise 3 kids. Its enough to keep me busy. So, to argue with you would be like arguing with a pierced up bubble gum chewing cellphone addict little girl. I hope my accomplishments and work in the desert help you and your kids in the future. Lets talk in 10 years while you're still young but after you knew everything.

How many times did you have to shoot at this thing before the poor guy died? Or did the vibration from the two shots through his antlers knock him out?

The symettry of those shots are awesome. That had to be done on purpose for antler rings. ;)

• Like 1

Reading the last page reminds me of the Dane cook comedy bit where he talks about calling people chief, pal, friend, slugger, sports fan or what ever it is haha!!

"Bud" has slowly become the most offensive thing you can call someone.

• Like 1

Reading the last page reminds me of the Dane cook comedy bit where he talks about calling people chief, pal, friend, slugger, sports fan or what ever it is haha!!

"Bud" has slowly become the most offensive thing you can call someone.

Budweiser sucks!!!!! Thats a no brainer.