Hey guys, hunting has always been something that as interested me, but unfortunately I have nobody in my family who hunts. I'm 15 years old and I am teaching myself to hunt primarily from the internet, having no prior experience. I drew a Coues Whitetail tag for Unit 24B this fall, and I'm looking for any information that can help me to succeed on this hunt. If any of y'all can give me tips on the unit itself, tactics, equipment, or any other general tips it would help a lot. Thanks

• Like 7

Your welcome to come Dove hunting with my group this year if your interested in learning how to hunt birds.

• Like 4

HI Brendan look up a group called youth outdoors unlimited and contact them they are all about youth hunters and teaching them how to hunt.

Youthoutdoorsunlimited.com

• Like 1

I have hunted 24b many times. I used to live in globe. I will help you out anyway I can. Welcome to the greatest hunting site there is. Lots of good people on here.

As others have said, let us know which dates you got. If it doesn't conflict with one of the other hunts I am doing with first time hunters this fall, I'll add you to the mix.

Thanks so much for the offers guys. I have actually convinced my dad to take me, under the agreement that I learn everything there is to know and he just tag along, having never hunted before. I really appreciate your openness to me as a new hunter and expect to learn a ton more as a new member ton this website.

Your welcome to come Dove hunting with my group this year if your interested in learning how to hunt birds.

I'll even bring along a shotgun you can use, shells will be on me. You just need to buy a Migratory Bird Stamp to affix to the back of your hunting license. Walmart has them they are $5.

• Like 4

I'm located in the east valley. If we are close to each other in location, maybe I could meet up with you and your dad for a burger and I could give you some starting points. 24b is a special place and I would bet is very close to the hearts of quite a few on this website. Feel free to send me a message if this works for you.

• Like 1

Id love to have the opportunity to hunt with you guys. Not sure of the logistical, or whether my parents would approve of me hunting with total strangers. Send me a PM and I can try to make it work

PS: not sure how to quote yet but this is for PRDATR and Big Browns

Brandon, give me a call sometime so we can discuss the details.

Adam

928 595 1554

• Like 1

Brendan- lot of great guys here willing to help. hunting coues is a challenge. let them know which hunt you have . also have you taken the hunter safety course? and do you have a rifle? ron