Sign in to follow this  
Guest wdenike

STRARBUCKS

Guest wdenike

Starbucks endorses the HILDABITCH!!! There ya go boys get in there and buy a couple rounds for everyone in the joint. ROFLMAO

Take care, Willie

I hate going to the airport because they only sell that and Peets coffee. Both taste like burnt treebark and kerosene.

• Like 2

Starbucks is one of many Uber-Liberal Corporations. Never gone there,never will. I like my coffee, strong and black, and can get that anywhere.I don't need to pay for overpriced crapola.

I go occasionally, not as much as I used to. The problem is if you didn't go to corporations with smelly politics and political correctness there would be nowhere to shop.

In the words of Jonah Goldberg, "Our choices for President, are two crap sandwiches on different kinds of bread"

Pretty much sums it up.

Hillarys poll numbers are falling faster than Bills shorts at an intern interview

• Like 6

I have never gone to a Starbucks, no interest in fancy, over priced, flavored, yuppy coffee.

I like my coffee like I like my women, strong black cold and bitter!

• Like 2

Lets see, on one hand you have a money grubbing harpie thats been bought by goldman sachs and every other big wall street bank for a paltry couple hundred thousand at a whack, vs. the ego maniac/my-way-or-the-highway/tariff everything/I'm a billionaire and cant be bought guy.....

Im thinking that if im a wall street exec whose multi million dollar bonus and salary depends on positive earnings, I'm probably siding with the trollip who's been passed around by my banker buddies more than a drunk cheerleader at a frat party.

Its the law of rational self interest at work right in front of your eyes, and it has nothing to do with philanthropy or politics. Its all about money.