Sign in to follow this  
ready2hunt

Elk Pics??

I checked my inventory of all 23N Bulls and I didn't have those ones on the list. Not sure why you insist on being a pecker head about it. It was just a guess. My boss that just retired cleaned most of the heads last year that came out of 23s and quite a few from the north. The south bulls on average were quite a bit larger. Sorry for upsetting you. Enjoy your Monday

Been up and 22 since the opener but we haven't connected yet. It's been tough but a fun hunt. Good luck to everyone still out there chasing bugles.

I agree some of the Guys on here argue about the littlest things that are nothing. Some should have been born Women........BOB!

• Like 4

In 3c, l was on Bulls all day on Friday. It was a warm weekend but hopefully things cool down and more talking tomorrow. A good storm pushed through this morning and it's been very windy all afternoon. Seen some good pics of success so far, good luck to the rest of you all.

Those scores sound like 23s

Huh?
Azstroops asked 23 north or south. Not sure what more you want me to clarify but my guess is 23 south
It was just weird that you said those scores sound like 23s. Did you have every bull in the unit pre-scored and inventoried? Just not sure what the basis for a guess would be that's all. Maybe you just think that the south has bigger Bulls or maybe smaller, maybe every bull from the north should be >400". It just sounded weird to me, that's all.

You need to get laid or something dude

Those scores sound like 23s

Huh?
Azstroops asked 23 north or south. Not sure what more you want me to clarify but my guess is 23 south
It was just weird that you said those scores sound like 23s. Did you have every bull in the unit pre-scored and inventoried? Just not sure what the basis for a guess would be that's all. Maybe you just think that the south has bigger Bulls or maybe smaller, maybe every bull from the north should be >400". It just sounded weird to me, that's all.

You need to get laid or something dude

Lol Ain't that the truth!! Holy lord!

here's my uncle 5x6 he killed in 6a. 40 yard shot with crossbow, had to back out that evening and found him again about 200 yards from where they back out the next morning.

post-8965-0-28383500-1473743772_thumb.jpg

post-8965-0-52317200-1473743781_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Nice Bull for Your Uncle. Congrats. To You other guys still arguing over nothing ,I just got laid for all of You....LOL 60 years old now and ,well never mind......................BOB!

• Like 1

Been up north the last couple days. Man, it's windy as heck up here. Reminds me of Spring turkey! Lol

Calling for 50mph winds today.

Hope a few more bulls drop! Enjoy seeing all the pics.

I passed up a couple over the course of the hunt, but this was a day 10 shooter! It was awesome as I had my wife with me that morning. Heart shot and he was down within 80 yards.