Sign in to follow this  
JustinB

Trophy cow

I bet that cow is delicious, much better than the type of bull I'm looking for in 11 days. Congrats on a successful hunt.

No Cow is a trophy. Its Meat. Well unless its Your first kill of any type like mine was 30 years ago................BOB!

Umm Tasty catch! what zone may I ask?

Unit 8

Great shot. What knife is that?

Knife was hand made by a friend of mine that does custom knives

• Like 1

No Cow is a trophy. Its Meat. Well unless its Your first kill of any type like mine was 30 years ago................BOB!

I would respectfully disagree... Every animal i take is a trophy to me. Particularly this one....

• Like 3

Yep. My cow last year was my first big game animal and it was a trophy. I have the same hunt again this year and if I am lucky enough to put another one in the freeze it will be just as big of a Trophy to me.

Horns are not what makes it a trophy. They may give you something to "judge success" by but it doesn't make anyone's accomplishment better than another.

Justin

you guys did good congrats.

Also

I believe you were the guys we talked to sat evening in your camp.? My Daughter wanted to stop by and see your elk cause she saw all the bags of meat hanging on the tree like Christmas Ornaments.

She was pretty impressed. She was talking about putting in for cows next year too. shes not picky just wants an elk. only reason she has a bull tag this year is I gave her mine.Last year 1st year putting in she got the same early bull tag .

oh yeah sunday morning lit up for us we called in 7 big bulls bigger than the one we called in a few miles from you before we met you. only shot she had was a back end gut shot or a hind quarter shot as the rest of the body was in the oaks 30 yards away. this afternoon were probably going to hit that one down the road from you again.

Again congrats

Delw