Sign in to follow this  
Guest akaspecials

The Afro Buck

I was thinking founding fathers in the English wigs. I would shoot it in a heart beat! It's not a producing buck being taken and I'm sure the meats as good as any other. Added bonus is it's really unique and not everyone has one.

Being admittedly a bit of a smartass and no where close to politically correct, id shoot that buck just so I could stick him on the wall with a couple gold chains and a pair of funkyfresh oversized sunglasses.

• Like 9

Being admittedly a bit of a smartass and no where close to politically correct, id shoot that buck just so I could stick him on the wall with a couple gold chains and a pair of funkyfresh oversized sunglasses.

I can appreciate that.

• Like 1

And I would name him Lamont.
  • Like 4

thatsracist.gif

Bs, the racists are the guys who only shoot bucks of a certain class. I'm an equal opportunity deer murderer and will take virtually any one of them, regardless of antler size, fur color, species, religion, or economic background. Every deer out there deserves a fair chance at meeting my arrow and getting a ride in my jeep.

And I would name him Lamont.

That deer would actually make a fair Napoleon dynamite too, we dont have to pimp him.

Dammit, the more I think about it the more I want that deer!

• Like 1

What ever you do I would rock that thing with a pick in its fro.

• Like 1

I grew up next to the projects in PA. That is on of the best Afros Iv'e ever seen..................BOB!