Sign in to follow this  
truehunter

Help Wanted stolen mule deer mount!!

post-3172-0-21138000-1474673361_thumb.jpg

post-3172-0-70940100-1474673373_thumb.jpg

post-3172-0-28824700-1474673385_thumb.jpg

Not sure where this will go or who can help but any help will be much appreciated. My dads dreams came true when he drew the az strip tag last year. He was fortunate and shot a great buck of his dreams! the buck scores around 209 inches.

He has a short left main beam. Anyway he took it to Bryan Fisher wildlife artistry taxidermy in Prescott. He just found out that someone had stolen his mule deer. He is sick. Just too bad how dishonest some people can be. Not even their buck to begin with.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for your help

hopefully the pictures went through

Thats awful! Dishonest people usually like to brag and show off, hopefully some one will hear or see something.

It really is heartbreaking. I feel terrible for my dad. Finally passed the 200 mark after always have talked about it. Just

Makes me wonder what the world is coming to.

Great story behind it. At least he has pictures and memories to recall right?? Thanks for the concerns. I'll keep posted if anything comes of it

It really is heartbreaking. I feel terrible for my dad. Finally passed the 200 mark after always have talked about it. Just

Makes me wonder what the world is coming to.

Great story behind it. At least he has pictures and memories to recall right?? Thanks for the concerns. I'll keep posted if anything comes of it

I'll start, I'm chipping in $100.00 to anyone that helps find these dirt bags!!!! This ticks me off!!!

• Like 1

Curious if these mounts I have seen in the last couple days are just the rack sections of the mounts or a complete mount?

Just makes me sick. Stealing alone is bad enough - taking someone's stuff. When you resort to stealing someone's hard earned trophy, just hard to get any lower than that. I guess the only good news is he has the memory of that hunt and nobody can take that away.

Was that the only rack stolen or did they break in and steal a bunch of racks and mounts? That really sucks no matter what.

From what I read on fb everything they had was stolen.

I'll start, I'm chipping in $100.00 to anyone that helps find these dirt bags!!!! This ticks me off!!!

I think I may just start a "bounty hunter" business ... LOL

• Like 1