muskrat

Employment Opportunity

Folks - only one applicant so far....

Welcome to America

Sad but true. I thank god every day that i dont have to either hire or fire people any more.

Good luck with your search muskrat.

• Like 3

This is why only 1 applicant??? Due to the nature of our educational environment, this position may occasionally work evenings and weekends to reduce noise or to support other facilities management activities during non-traditional business hours.

This is why only 1 applicant??? Due to the nature of our educational environment, this position may occasionally work evenings and weekends to reduce noise or to support other facilities management activities during non-traditional business hours.

1) Seriously? You think thats what is keeping people away? Ive never had a job where I didn't have to work an evening or weekend now and then...

2) That being said, Ive been there 8 or 9 years and I don't know if Ive ever needed someone to work an evening; Saturdays, once in awhile but we usually adjust their schedule so they get a different day off

If this scares anyone off, you do not want to hire them anyway. While not great $, it is better than a lot of jobs out there. Good luck with your hiring and benefits are a huge plus in today's uncertain world. Health insurance costs have been rising every year since Obama care started, and I do not see this trend ending until something major changes.

I would venture to say the one applicant if from here would be because most of us already have jobs that we appreciate...

• Like 1

I would venture to say the one applicant if from here would be because most of us already have jobs that we appreciate...

No, one applicant total so far....not just from here (but Im up to 2 applicants now )

Ok sorry for being Duggie Downer earlier but here is a reason for someone to apply...Outstanding UA benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance plans; life insurance and disability programs; paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays; UA/ASU/NAU tuition reduction for the employee and qualified family members; state retirement plan; access to UA recreation and cultural activities; and more!