Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Who's Ready?

I have nothing but coues deer on the brain. It's been a few yrs since I have had a rifle tag and I'm stoked. 1 more week and it's on

Food prepping tonight for the hunt and watching YouTube videos.

• Like 2

23 late whitetail won't be here soon enough. Just got the 300ultra re done, glassed , break, trigger , topped with custom rail and rings to hold the 25 power Zeiss with Kenton turret , oh ya new thumb hole stock, oh ya can't wait to let the lead fly. Good luck to all you early hunters

Tic Tock. 5 years for me since i had a tag. Next week cant come soon enough.

Looks like my job is gonna kill my season this year. 12 hour days 7 days a week. My boys will be thoroughly disappointed

Looks like my job is gonna kill my season this year. 12 hour days 7 days a week. My boys will be thoroughly disappointed

What unit do they have tags for?

That's all I can think about. Can't wait to be out there next Friday morning sitting in the dark waiting for that opening morning sunrise!

Ive had super limited time to scout. Working accross the country sucks. Going out in a little bit with the ol lady to double check the rifles then scouting all weekend.

Is it already time I haven't even scouted yet

Time to make an escouting post! Just make sure you use the key phrases I'm not looking for your honey hole, just looking for a place to start! Also, something about work or kids or family not giving you time usually helps too!

• Like 3

Reading these posts while I'm stuck working in Israel is killing me! Fortunately have the Thanksgiving hunt so I have time to get ready still.

Good luck you all and post pics. Be SAFE!

Cjl210 they have 33 tags for the first hunt starting next weekend. I am trying to get sat. And Sunday off. But I have had absolutely no time to scout. It's my 10 year old boys first big game tag. Really sucks.