Sign in to follow this  
cramerhunts

An incredible elk season!

Phil, congrats to you, Jaycie and Hector. It was a pleasure to help out even if it only ended up being a couple days. I don't think there is anything quite like calling in a bull during the rut. Great write up and pictures.

• Like 2

Wow! I am envious at the amount of time you were able to devote to these hunts. That being said....I am also well aware of how exhausting and draining it is. Way to hang in there and work hard, the outcome obviously evident of your effort.

Congrats to all on your beautiful bulls! 78 yards Chef?!?! Excellent shooting! Well done :rolleyes: And Jaycie...... 537 yards! Spectacular!

p.s. Just watched the video. Outstanding!

• Like 2

Looks like an awesome hunt. Sometimes the tougher they are the better they become in the end. Looks like a dream hunt as far as I'm concerned, sharing it with everybody and all.

• Like 3

Great write up Phil!

As always, fantastic times with super great friends.

I can't say enough great things about Phil, his Dad Jim, Jimmy Parker, and Keith Goyen!

The amount of time they spent in elk country is unbelievable. I always owe a lot to my success off of all the intel they gather on weather, elk patterns, rut activity, (or lack thereof) plus you guys can only imagine the trail cam pics and video these guys take!

I'm so happy that Jaycie and John tagged out on their first bulls. Fun hunt stories, both of them.

Thanks a lot Orlin for coming up and lending a hand. It was great having you there especially at go time.

...and what a go time it was!

Thanks again Phil, big time congrats again on that SUPER bull you took on the VERY LAST DAY! We'll do it again!

• Like 2

Great season and memories. Thanks for sharing. The ups and downs of the season make it that much more rewarding. Way to get it done!

• Like 1

I couldn't be happier for you guys. I know the amount of work you put into your hunting and am always impressed.

Congratulations.

Keven

• Like 1

Wow!! Awesome stuff!

• Like 1