More D

In the market for a new F250

I remember someone mentioned a great deal on new Fords out of a small dealer out of New Mexico? ?? It had something about oldest truck in inventory?

I am telling the boss to hold of on a new 2017 but she wants numbers now so. ...

Call Victoria at Earnhardts, she is the finance manager. Almost guaranteed she will beat everyone, no gimmicks

+1 (480) 313-9188 cell, if she doesn't answer leave a message.

I shopped everywhere, and yes I got the best deal out there. I negotiated with over 15 dealers from flag to Tucson here in Az. Anyways it's worth a try, can't hurt.

You can tell her Devan referred you if you want, but don't have to. She generally gives a $100 refferal but honestly could care less, if you do I can send you the $100.

• Like 1

Call Victoria at Earnhardts, she is the finance manager. Almost guaranteed she will beat everyone, no gimmicks

+1 (480) 313-9188 cell, if she doesn't answer leave a message.

I shopped everywhere, and yes I got the best deal out there. I negotiated with over 15 dealers from flag to Tucson here in Az. Anyways it's worth a try, can't hurt.

You can tell her Devan referred you if you want, but don't have to. She generally gives a $100 refferal but honestly could care less, if you do I can send you the $100.

+1 - Vowell gave me same advice last year and was legit.

• Like 1

Smith Ford in New Mexico , about 35 miles from Duncan I think . Mcspaden Ford in Globe Az might be good , I know they don't charge doc fees.

DT

Lawley Ford in Silver City New Mexico. Talk to Jeff Rico. I saved over 13k on my 2014 over anything I could find in AZ. Hole in the wall dealer but they move trucks and will get you every discount imaginable.

• Like 1

Thanks for all of the replys and PM's. I will give all of them a try.

I knew the cwt.com crew would come through!

Let us know what deal you find. I too am in the market for a "newer" truck. I am weighing options.

Will do.

I look forward to working with no BS dealers.

Lawley Ford in Silver City New Mexico. Talk to Jeff Rico. I saved over 13k on my 2014 over anything I could find in AZ. Hole in the wall dealer but they move trucks and will get you every discount imaginable.

Good Ol' Silver City, NM.. Spent many summer nights in that town as Dad was a mining contractor..

Peoria ford price matches too. Just in case you see an out with the price you want.

I figured, perhaps incorrectly, that the 2017 would be sold for full money. No rebates, discounts, etc as they are new.

I will ask for both.

No rebates, discount for military are available, or fleet options. Just be happy to pay sticker, there are other vehicles with "premium" add ons. Like say if you want the new raptor or GT350R you'll have to pay 25k over sticker due to the demand.

Just as I figured. ..

If I cannot hold the wife off I'll probably get a GMC. I love my 2013 F250 but the boss is itching for a new one.