bowfishAZ

LEFTY & JR ARE DOWN!!!

Awesome bucks like always. Congrats to you guys!

When is the anticipated release date for your coues deer hunting book, I would like to preorder a copy.

this.

teach me

• Like 1

Did Justin hold his 40 sideways?

• Like 1

Just for the record, I did not "curve the bullet" or hold gun sideways and grab my crotch while shooting. So..... I guess I didn't actually go full gansta

We ranged the shot after Kyle came down off the glassing hill, he had the rifle and rangefinder and all my gear. I was carrying empty water jugs and a trek pole when Jr made the mistake of meeting me. Since those were laying on the ground from where I shot, we decided to range the shot after the fact. It was teetering from 38/39 yards, and since us white guys always add a few inches anyway, what could going with 39 yards hurt haha

One last tid bit, Kyle had to sleep in the same tent with creepy mustache guy........ I had the luxury of having one all to myself.

• Like 5

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us.

Great Bucks Congrats to you all.

• Like 1

I don't think I could hit my truck with a pistol unless I was throwing it at it.

So when are you going to start doing Dos Equis commercials?

• Like 1

This is great! Connecting on specific bucks in back country, that's awesome. Good job and a huge congrats! Sweet deer and sounds like having a great time even though it's tough. Impressive shooting on both as well.

• Like 1

Awesome write up and bucks. heck of a job congrats.

Awesome story to go along with some great bucks

• Like 1

This post absolutely made my day. A huge congratulations to you guys on yet another stellar year with giant bucks hitting the dirt. Amazingly you guys keep upping the bar each year and find a way to get it done. Way, way cool.

• Like 1