Tac

Election time is upon us

I thought I saw a tweet about three states that passed gun control laws. Anyone have any info on what states and what were the issues passed. I'm trying to find the tweet again but Im not having any luck.

I thought I saw a tweet about three states that passed gun control laws. Anyone have any info on what states and what were the issues passed. I'm trying to find the tweet again but Im not having any luck.

Prop 63 in California. Not sure about any others

I cant wait until all these hollywood douches start leaving. I wonder if canadians will be willing to pay them $20-30m to put on costumes and make up and then play make believe that they're somebody else..... and then listen to them piss and moan about how stupid and backwards everyone who doesnt share their liberal views are.

I read that theres already protest going on in a bunch of cities. They better get it out of their systems before january, because I have a sneaking suspicion that our brand new potus wont tolerate that crap the way barry does....

I cant wait until all these hollywood douches start leaving. I wonder if canadians will be willing to pay them $20-30m to put on costumes and make up and then play make believe that they're somebody else..... and then listen to them piss and moan about how stupid and backwards everyone who doesnt share their liberal views are.

I read that theres already protest going on in a bunch of cities. They better get it out of their systems before january, because I have a sneaking suspicion that our brand new potus wont tolerate that crap the way barry does....

The Donald will bring back the water canons !

I don't give a rat's arse what any the celebrity idiots do. All I really want to know is...will I ever see a $20 brick of 22lr again?

• Like 3

i dont think youd see that in east mesa. at least i like to think you wouldnt

I dont think any of that would go down in any suburb.. It's all those schools you dont want your kid going to like Metro Tech , Carl Hayden , and Central high..I'd put my size 11 shoe up my freshman sons butt and show his insides some style if I found out he was doing that.. Kids got basketball practice and a C in English cant be missing school like that!

I don't give a rat's arse what any the celebrity idiots do. All I really want to know is...will I ever see a $20 brick of 22lr again?

if you were on target sports mailing list they had federal 300 bricks for 20 or 22 bucks a couple weeks ago. you can still get 500 bricks for 35

I went to North High...It was that or Alhambra High. Not sure which choice is worse, but those were the only 2 choices.